Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO complete your order ONLY via the ACN online portal via the link below.
- DO check that you have coverage at the physical address where you live by going to FlashMobile.com (Check Coverage).
- DO check the compatibility of your device (Check Device) if you are BYOD.
- DO confirm with your existing carrier that your device is unlocked if you are BYOD.
- Refer to the How to Unlock Your Device guide.
- DO use a validated home address that receives USPS. SIM cards and devices cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
- DO use the address that matches your home address, credit card address and shipping address.
- DO use a valid Driver’s License or ITIN number when creating your account.
- DO confirm that you have the necessary information about your existing carrier account if you wish to port your number to AT&T Wireless.
- Current Carrier Account Number.
- Current Carrier account PIN, porting PIN, or transfer PIN.
- Primary account holder first name/last name as it appears on the invoice.
- The billing address on the current account.
- DO respond to any texts/SMS from your existing carrier confirming your desire to port your number (not all carriers send these messages).
- DO remove any port restrictions that may be placed against your number (you may need to contact your current carrier to do this).
- DO use a unique email address when creating your AT&T Wireless account during enrollment (the same email cannot be used for multiple accounts).
- DON’T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact AT&T on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO's credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO's email address or the IBO's mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T cancel your number with your current carrier if you wish to port the number over to AT&T Wireless. Your number will be automatically disconnected during the porting process.
- DON’T enroll if you are currently in the process of porting to another carrier. You must cancel that request prior to submitting your order.
- DON’T try and port an old non-active number.
- DON’T go to an AT&T Store to pick up a SIM card or device. All orders completed via the online process will be shipped directly to your home.
- DON’T order directly from ATT.com or by calling into AT&T.
- DON’T use the browser navigation buttons while ordering. If you need to go to the previous screen, there is a “Previous” button on the page. If you're in the cart, select the “Continue Shopping” option above the cart.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.